Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Why Japanese


I want to learn Japanese because I'm interested in Japanese art and culture. I took a Japanese art history class in my sophomore year, and it came to be THE best class I had taken in Columbia University. Since that, I always want to travel to Japan. I hope I could be able to ask questions like "how do I get to..." "where is the best sushi place..." in Japanese.
Since it's my senior year, I have to spend a lot of time finding jobs and applying for graduate school. I hope I could get more time studying for this class ^_^

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would like to be able to go to Japan and be able to speak the language better. The last time I was there, I knew very little Japanese so I wasn't able to enjoy the experience fully! I think knowing the language better will make for a more complete experience. Good luck seeing some of that art in person one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that! I think I'll visit Japan next summer. Hope I can speak a little bit Japanese by that time :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete